The Texas Water Utilities Association has developed an Organizational Membership program which offers unique benefits designed for business.
All Organizational Members may designate one individual, as their representative, who shall be entitled to receive a membership card and the Texas Water Utilities Journal.
Review the listings below to see what activities are described for this membership and all the benefits it offers.
The Associate Member category is designed for a firm engaged in the manufacturing or furnishing of water or wastewater related products, materials or services which are provided to the water utilities industry.
- Free list of all Association Individual Members (upon request, once each year).
- Acknowledgement of their Association membership in June and December editions of the journal.
- A <10% reduction in the Exhibitor's Fee for the Association's Annual School.
- Special membership discount on manuals and other materials (if bought through TWUA).
- Free subscription to monthly journal valued at $10 per journal.
- Valuable networking and opportunities for growth with other professionals.
- Brain storm and problem solving at peer group meetings.
- Free updates on regulatory and technology changes.
- Easy access to industry matter experts, vendors, product providers etc.
- Recognition for individuals or utilities for achievements attained.
- Opportunity to apply for scholarship assistance (for you or your children) through the V.M. Ehlers Foundation, Inc (eligible applicants only).
TECHNICAL SERVICE MEMBERS
The Technical Service Member category is for libraries, governmental agencies, and other organizations not described above.
All Technical Service Members will receive a complimentary copy of each new edition of the Manual of Water Utility Operations, Manual of Wastewater Treatment, and Manual of Wastewater Collection.