TEXAS WATER UTILITIES ASSOCIATION
44th ANNUAL CENTRAL TEXAS REGIONAL SCHOOL
JUNE 6-9, 2022
KILLEEN CIVIC & CONFERENCE CENTER, 3601 WS YOUNG DR, KILLEEN, TEXAS
- Basic Water
- Water Distribution
- Groundwater Production
- Basic Wastewater
- Wastewater Collection
- Activated Sludge
WATER / WASTEWATER
- Water Utility Calculations
- Water Utilities Management
- BPAT Renewal (includes 8 hr Hands On)
- Special Topics (pending TCEQ Approval)
- Pre-Registration (by May 20, 2022)
- On-Site Registration
- BPAT Pre-Registration (by May 20, 2022)
- BPAT On-Site
- **BPAT IS A 24 HOUR CLASS AND BEGINS AT 1:00 P.M. ON MONDAY, JUNE 6. All other courses begin at 8:00 am on Tuesday, June 7.
- Lunch is provided on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Cornhole Tournament will be held on June 7 at 6:00 pm at the Rodeo Grounds.
- Meet & Greet for all students & exhibitors to be held on June 8.
The Marriott Courtyard, 1721 East Central TX Expressway is the host hotel and is offering a special rate of $129.99/night to participants of the school. Please contact them at (254) 616-2000 to make reservations.
Anyone wanting to TEST at the conclusion of the training MUST pre-register electronically with TCEQ 30 days prior to the School and pay the $111 testing fee online at the TCEQ website. After receiving approval or conditional approval, you must register with TCEQ to take a paper-based exam at the Central Texas Regional School.
Payment must accompany registration. No purchase orders. NO REFUNDS-SUBSTITUTIONS ONLY.